Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
- Disability rights group lodges complaint with rights watchdog over leader's arrest
- [사진] 수도권 상공 출격한 미군 B
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- [KH Explains] Shipbuilders scramble to secure labor force amid booming industry
- Hyundai’s ‘Uni Wheel’ system gives more room for different car designs
- Response to Yasukuni visits underway: official
- Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- '2023 Box Gallery Exhibition' by Youth Impact shows art made of discarded paper